Friday, January 9, 2009

fotd

so I came back home/school yesterday and feel like I haven't been home in soo long. I came home to a package I've been looking forward to. I got my very first NARS blush in Torrid, as well as some other drugstores stuff. I'm using alot of the stuff I got on my fotd. :)
Look out for some reviews to come

Face:
Revlon colorstay foundation in Sand beige
MAC MSFN in medium dark

Cheeks:
Maybelline Mineral Power in True Peach
MAC MSF in porcelain pink
MAC MSF in Shimpagn as highlight
MAC sculpt and shape in Shadester

Eyes:
UDPP
NYX sweet pink
Physician's formula baked smokes [dark grey]
Physician's formula baked sugars [light pink]
Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara
Stila smudgepot in gray
MAC browfinisher in clear
The face shop eyebrow shader

Lips:
MAC 3D-glass in APEX


No comments:

Post a Comment