Friday, January 30, 2009

Is there such thing as too much BLUSH?

So, I have been addicted to makeup since October 2008. For someone who recently joined the makeup world, I have to say that I've accumulated makeup too fast and too much. Ever since a month or so ago, I fell dangerously in love with cheek products. Need I say more? Now I have about 20 or so blushes that I don't know what to do with. Now, mind you they are not all retail and certainly not all one brand. Many have been bought discounted and with a coupon. But what really gets me is that I'm still lamenting for more. LOL what can I say? "I am irrevocably and completely in love" with makeup. Hmmm is that what Bella says? I'm not sure if that's the exact quote lol

So that's my little topic for today.
Thanks for reading

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment