Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where to buy GEO circle lense for cheap

Being an asian, it seems that circle lenses are a "must have" to create the "big eye" or "ulzzang" affect. I've bought as many lenses as I could when I went to Korea last summer, and now that I'm in need of new lenses, I did some searching. mesmerizedeyescatalogue sells lenses for $16/pair. Can you believe it? Most all places sell lenses for $20+. They're also having a promotional sale where you can buy 4 pairs and get the 5th one for free. If you are into lenses, I highly recommend you to visit their site. However, I've personally never ordered from them before [I just placed an order, which is my first] so I cannot guarantee anything. Make sure to ask questions, if you have any, directly to the sellers.

Oh and if you happen to order from them, please do let them know you were referred by me :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment